We all have baking soda in our homes. Baking soda is very useful for us. Today we are going to tell you about baking soda uses. Try these simple tips and put baking soda to work in every room of your home! Also try these Six ways to clean with baking soda in under 60 seconds.
1. First of all take some baking soda then damp sponge, scrub and rinse it frequently.
2. You can clean your combs and brushes with the help of baking soda. Soak hair brushes and combs in a mixture of 1 teaspoon baking soda and a small amount of warm water. After that Rinse and dry it.
3. You can clean your grills with the help of it. Just put baking soda on a damp brush, scrubbing the grate, then rinse it.
4. You can secure your patio furniture by placimg baking soda under your chair cushions.
5. Freshen rugs by sprinkling baking soda on the carpet, wait at least 15 minutes (preferably let sit overnight), then vacuum up.
6. If you want to see your clothes brighter and shiner, then take a spoon of baking soda, mix it with your detergent powder then clean your clothes.
7. Take away baked-on residue by shaking a beneficial quantity of baking soda on pots and pans. Then add sizzling water and dish detergent, let sit for 15 minutes and wash as typical.
8. Deodorize a funky-smelling hamper. Sprinkle baking soda within the backside of the hamper (or over soiled garments) to maintain objects brisker till laundry day.
9. To brighten a uninteresting flooring end, dissolve ½ cup baking soda in a bucket of heat water. Mop and rinse for a shiny flooring.
10. Make your individual rest room scrub by mixing ¼ cup baking soda with 1 tablespoon liquid detergent. Add vinegar to offer it a thick, creamy texture.
11. To place out a grease hearth, scatter baking soda over it by the handful to extinguish flames.