The eyelid forms a part of ring muscle which encircles the eye. You are able to open and close the eye due to this muscle. There are various reasons due to which your eyelids may start drooping such as aging, heredity and long term lifestyle habits.
It may be possible that due to weight of drooping eyelid, the muscle of eye gets tired and can cause fatigue. It would be difficult to see the eyeliner or eye shadow under drooping eyelid.
It is better to get natural solution for drooping eyelids.
The natural remedy for drooping eyelid is egg white.
It mainly tightens the skin and firm it. You can view the result in few minutes which lasts for almost two days.
1 egg(you will need white part)
1 cotton swab
1. Wash your makeup and clean the eyelid before drying it.
2. Crack an egg and put the egg white into bowl.
3. Take a cotton swab and dip into the egg white .
4. Close the eyelid.
5. Rub the cotton swab across the crease of the eyelid.
6. Hold your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry.