A good skin enhances the beauty but dark knees and elbows mainly distract from your body. One becomes self conscious while wearing short sleeve dresses and tops as well as skirts and shorts.
The skin around elbows and knees are thicker has got many folds. There are no oil glands so the skin seems to be drier. If proper hygiene is not taken then the skin on knees and elbows become darker than other parts of the body.
There are frequent factors which contribute to dark elbows and knees are frequent rubbing, overexposure to sun, dry skin, hormonal imbalance, obesity and increased melanin pigment.
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a decent solution for help dull knees and elbows. It has vitamin E that can help the skin tone and avert dryness by keeping the skin hydrated and saturated. It can even repair dull and harmed skin.
– After each shower or shower, apply coconut oil on your knees and elbows and back rub delicately for 1 to 2 minutes. Reapply a few times each day to avoid dryness.
– On the other hand, set up a blend with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Rub this arrangement on your dim elbows and knees and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Wipe it off with paper towels. Do this once day by day.
– You can likewise add enough coconut oil to 1 tablespoon of walnut powder to make a thick glue. Utilize it to shed dull skin fixes around your knees and elbows 2 or 3 times each week.
Lemon has common dying and in addition peeling properties. Likewise, it has a high measure of vitamin C that expels dead cells and help skin tone. It can likewise advance recovery of solid skin cells.
– Apply lemon squeeze on your elbows and knees and back rub delicately for a couple of minutes. Abandon it on for around 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and apply a saturating salve.
– You can likewise remove the juice of 1 lemon and blend it with 1 tablespoon of nectar. Apply it on the influenced regions and abandon it on for 20 minutes. Wash the blend off with water.
Take after both of these cures once every day for half a month. In the wake of applying lemon juice, keep away from sun for the following 3 hours.