Want glitter nail art? But don’t know what to do? Then we can help you.
What You’ll Need
#29 Turquoise Gem
Neon #19 Pool Frolic
Glitter Powdered Dust
Light Blue Glitter Powder Dust
Fan/Wide Nail Art Brush
12W LED lamp or 36W UV lamp
1. File, Shape and Prepare the nail.
You can wipe your nail with a non acetone polish remover or alcohol wipes to remove the excess oil and get gel polish adhesion.
2. You can apply and cure the base coat for 10 second under the 36W UV nail lamp or 12W LED nail lamp.
– You shouldn’t cure for more than 10 seconds.
3. You can shake, apply the base colour, coat thinly and cure.
4. You can Dab the applicator onto a small amount of #29 Turquoise Gem and paint over.